Men's Ultraboost All Terrain Shoes
Versatile, weatherproof neutral running shoes for all kinds of weather.
Rain or shine, streets or parks, the Ultraboost All Terrain goes where you run. These men's running shoes feature a sock-like adidas Primeknit upper that wraps around your foot and protects in wet conditions with a water-repellent coating. The high collar has a soft, step-in feel and acts as a splash guard for your ankle. The integrated midfoot cage and moulded heel counter offer targeted support for a locked-down fit, while a Boost midsole powers every step with light, fast energy.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Ultra-thin film on upper helps repel water
- High collar and winterised features with a raw and rough feel; Integrated midfoot cage for support
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; ATR outsole works like winter tyres for your feet
- Weight: 338 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32.2 mm / forefoot: 22.2 mm)
- Main materials: Textile and synthetic upper / Synthetic lining / Rubber outsole
- Product code: BB6129
- Product colour: Vapgre/Chapea/Cblack