Men's Ultraboost Laceless Shoes
Neutral running shoes without laces for better foot movement.
Redefine your run. Made using motion capture technology for an improved fit, these shoes take the popular sock-like fit of the Ultraboost series and remove the laces for even better foot feel. A forged band at the midfoot helps lock your foot in for a stable stride, while Boost powers every step. A super-grippy outsole provides exceptional traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Forged upper offers zoned areas of support and stretch to help ensure a custom fit that adapts to every move
- Designed using ARAMIS insights for an improved fit; Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Main materials: Textile upper / Textile and synthetic lining / Rubber outsole
- Product colour: Ftwr White/Ftwr White/Core Black
- Product code: BB6141