Men's UltraBOOST Parley Shoes
Highly responsive shoes made with yarn spun from Parley Ocean Plastic™.
Get introduced to what a super-powered run feels like. The foot-hugging adidas Primeknit upper in these men's running shoes are made from yarn spun from recycled and reclaimed ocean plastic. An ultra-cushioned boost™ midsole returns the energy from your footstrike to propel you forward.
- Runner type: neutral
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get; Featuring a coloured boost™ midsole
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a lockdown fit; FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 8.5)
- Product colour: Footwear White/Footwear White/Icey Blue
- Product code: CP9685