Men's Ultraboost Uncaged Shoes
Neutral running shoes with superior mobility and cushioning.
Featuring a stripped-down design for more freedom of movement, Ultraboost Uncaged raises the bar for that best-run-ever feeling.
These men's neutral running shoes are cage-free for a freer range of motion. An adidas Primeknit upper offers integrated support, while a Boost midsole delivers energy-returning cushioning for a powerful push-off. The grippy outsole offers superior traction in wet or dry conditions.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Sockfit upper for a snug, supportive fit; Internal reinforcements for support and locked-down fit
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Main materials: Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
- Product code: DA9163
- Product colour: Carbon/Core Black/Ftwr White