Ultraboost Parley LTD Shoes
Responsive running shoes with energy-returning cushioning.
Built for performance and comfort, these juniors' neutral running shoes give you the feeling of your best-ever run every time you lace them up. They have a lightweight knit upper made with yarn spun from reclaimed plastic. Responsive cushioning works with the flexible outsole for a smooth and energized ride. This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; Midfoot cage
- Responsive Boost midsole; Stabilizing Torsion System
- Ultra-lightweight feel
- Weight: 8 ounces (size US 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm, forefoot: 19 mm)
- Arch type: Normal; Fitcounter heel for an unrestricted fit
- Product colour: Core Black / Core Black / Cloud White
- Product code: F36731